The battle is with the bottle is a war raging on for millions of Americans. Some battles get so severe that rehab is required. But where can you find the best alcohol rehab centers in the United States? Below, learn more about the best alcohol rehab centers in the United States and how you can get help in your area today!
The Best Alcohol Rehab Centers in the US
The popular resource and information website Quit Alcohol recently put together a list of the 10 best alcohol rehab centers in the United States. The list was compiled using factors such as programs available, facility size, facility reputation and patient reviews. That being said, the 10 best alcohol rehab centers and their locations in the US were determined to be:
- 10. Sundown M Ranch (Yakima, Washington)
- 9. Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches (North Palm Beach, Florida)
- 8. Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab (Calistoga, California)
- 7. Sierra Tucson (Tucson, Arizona)
- 6. The Caron Foundation (Locations in Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida)
- 5. Hazelden Treatment Centers (Locations in Minnesota, Florida, New York, Oregon and Illinois)
- 4. Betty Ford Centers (Rancho Mirage, California)
- 3. Beachway Therapy Center (Delray Beach, Florida)
- 2. Solutions Recovery Center (Delray Beach, Florida)
- 1. Paradise Recovery Center (Delray Beach, Florida)
Via its official website, Paradise Recovery Center in Delray Beach says it is unlike any other treatment facility in America. As one of the top alcohol rehab centers in the US, Paradise Recover Center is accredited by the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers, the Florida Department of Children and Families, as well as the Better Business Bureau.
Paradise Recovery Center is rated as one of the best alcohol rehab centers in America because of its variety of treatment options, including residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and detoxification services. Paradise Recovery also accepts most major insurance policies, including Cigna, Aetna, MetLife, BlueCross BlueShield, Optima and more.
As with any of the best alcohol rehab centers in the US, it’s advised that you speak with the facilities directly so you can see if they will provide the services that are appropriate for your situation. Every case is different and there’s no right way to treat everyone. In the end, you may not need to go to one of the best alcohol rehab centers to find the care that’s right for you!