Making the choice to go to drug rehab is one of the boldest and best decisions a person may ever make. But choosing from the hundreds of facilities can feel like an overwhelming task. Where can you find the best drug rehab centers in the United States? Continue reading below for a complete overview of the best drug rehab centers in America.
The Best Drug Rehab Centers in the US
The drug help and resource website Drugless recently put together a list of the 10 best drug rehab centers in the United States. The list of the best drug rehab centers is based on a variety of factors. The top 10 are:
- 10. Mark Houston Recovery Center (Manor, Texas)
- 9. The Caron Foundation (Locations in Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida)
- 8. Cliffside Malibu (Malibu, California)
- 7. Hope by the Sea (San Juan Capistrano, California)
- 6. Narconon International (Locations around the United States)
- 5. Hazelden Treatment Centers (Locations in Florida, Minnesota, New York, Oregon and Illinois)
- 4. Beachway Thereapy Centers (Delray Beach, Florida)
- 3. Betty Ford Centers (Rancho Mirage, California)
- 2. Passages Malibu (Malibu, California)
- 1. Solutions Recovery Center (Delray Beach, Florida)
Located near the Florida Department of Children and Families, Solutions Recovery Center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Delray Beach. According to its official website, Solutions Recovery Centers is one of the best drug rehab centers because it provides both sober living and transitional living arrangements. The treatment facility also provides several different treatment programs, including 12-step, confidence based, and faith based.
Solutions Recovery Center – along with many of the other best drug rehab centers – takes the time to remind you that each situation is unique. While it’s completely natural for many people to want to be clean in a day or a week, the recovery process can, and usually does, take much longer. Whether you choose to go to one of the best drug rehab centers in the US or not, the most important thing to remember is that all facilities are designed to help you get your life back on track.